TOLL FREE 1.888.420.MOVE(6683)
Top 5 Reasons You Want Me On Your Side:
5. I am not your Daddy's Realtor! No UT Football Fridge Magnets (though I am a Vols Fan), no permed hair, no flip phones and no polyester business suits. I believe I can be professional without being stuffy. A relationship where I share quality information, a little humor and honest advice is key!
4. I have my finger on the pulse of Knoxville. I have lived, worked, and played in South, East, West and North Knoxville. I don't just know how to help you find a home, I help you find your community and the local businesses within it.
3. I dont hard sell but I will close the deal. Lets be honest, this isnt a pair of jeans you are buying (or selling). My job is to help negotiate the purchase or sale of a home for YOU! There is no pushing you to do anything - your deal, your decision. But when it comes time to close the deal, youll be glad Im on your side and that I have years of practice in conflict resolution!
2. Integrity plain and simple. I dont pull shenanigans to try and make a few extra bucks off your deal. Not only is it unethical it is just not how I operate. I work hard for the money and you will see that in my results. I truly want you to get the best and I will take my time answering your questions or explaining the process. I like to create relationships with clients that last; for me it is not just a one-shot transaction.
1. I am an industry leader and I am always raising the bar. Clients describe me as organized, proficient, patient, and quick to respond to their needs. I use technology to my advantage while keeping a personal touch. Real Estate may not be as relaxing as Disneyland, but you should feel like the service you receive from me is just as amazing. I promise you will be glad I am on your side!
To put me on your side, reach me via the "Contact Shannon" button today ~ I look forward to speaking with you!
Did Shannon represent you with buying or selling a home? Please consider writing a review.
2020 President-Elect Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, Knoxville Area Association Board of Directors 2015-2018, 2018 Brokerage Double Diamond Producer, 2018 NAGLREP Top Gay/Lesbian Agent, 2018 & 2017 Wall Street Journal Americas Best/Top 1000, 2017 & 2016 Realty Executives Diamond Producer, 2016 Knoxville Area Association Presidential Award, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), At Home With Diversity Certification (AHWD), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE),
Knoxville Area Association of Realtors
I was extremely satisfied with Shannon and her level of professionalism!- Sue B.
Shannon was great. This was a difficult and emotional relocation for me and she took a lot on. I was hundreds of miles away and had never purchased a home from long distance. You really have to put a lot of trust into the agent. I was very pleased with Shannon's ability to quickly learn my likes and dislikes and narrow my search to areas that I could afford that were neighborhoods I could feel comfortable in. She is patient, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Great experience.- Lisa C
Shannon was truly a pleasure to work with. She found a buyer within a month and a half of listing my home after it had been on the market for a year with two other realtors. The level of service which she provided was amazing. I can't thank her enough for all of her help.- Rebecca G.
Shannon was amazing. She was on top of everything. We were so amazed at how hard she worked at finding us our perfect house.Everything went so smoothly:). Could not ask for anything better. "thanks Shannon!"