If you are considering purchasing a home, condominium, townhome, loft, or other property, you can request to have a Relocation Guide provided to you at no expense.
The Relocation Guide will be assembled by one of our authorized agents in the city you are moving to. The Guide will include information such as:
- * Local LGBT Resources
- * Access to Multi-List / Homes For Sale
- * Community & Neighborhood Information
- * Employment & Education Opportunities
- * Childcare / Youth Opportunities
- * Shopping and Entertainment
- * Other information you request
Many agents have made the "green" transition and can provide any information you may need via email and website links. Please let us know in the Comments section if you have specific information needs. After submitting your information, one of our authorized agents will be in contact with you usually within 24 hours.
* Your information is secure with us and will never be shared outside of the realtor you select.
No Solicitation Notice
GayRealEstate.com is designed to align residential buyers and sellers with Gay, Lesbian & Gay Friendly REALTORS®. Contacting our REALTOR® agents for any other purpose is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
If you are an agent, please do not fill out a fake "Contact Agent" form to see 'how the system works'. If you have any questions, please use the 'Contact Us' option on the Home Page.