The Nation's Top Gay Real Estate Agents Provide Free Buyers Representation
- Instant Free Access to the nation's top gay, lesbian and gay friendly real estate agents.
- 100% Confidential! Your personal information is never shared outside the agent you choose.
- Free Buyers Representation - Free Relocation Kit for Home Buyers - Free Seller's Market Analysis.
Our Trusted Partners
- I'm extremely satisfied with GayRealEstate.com, I had a great experience and have given your company the highest rating and recommendation. -- Scott, Georgia
- I would recommend GayRealEstate.com to people I know who do not live in the Pittsburgh area but who are looking for a real estate agent. Thanks so much! -- Justin , Pennsylvania
- Everyone knows a realtor, but with your site I was able to KNOW the realtor I chose to work with... the experience was top notch. -- James, Kansas
- We would highly recommend your site. It was easy to find. We had a very short time to find the perfect house for us. Our agent got right on it and in a week had found our house. We want to thank you very much. -- James and Randall, Florida
- I could not have been more pleased with GayRealEstate.com. I recommend them highly and have already mentioned them to several friends when speaking of finding such a great realtor through the site. I would certainly recommend GayRealEstate.com without hesitation. -- Robin, Virginia
- Relocating to a new city is a scary process. It is in these cases that you want to work with someone who understands your needs and takes the time to listen. My agent (and his entire office) paid attention and provided the service I needed. He was the best I have ever dealt with! -- James , Colorado
- My Realtor was very good at screening out potential properties and showing me only those that fit my criteria. Great service, great realtor, great experience. -- Paul, California
- The prospect of purchasing a home across the country is intimidating at best. Our agent and his team made the process not only approachable, but in the end smooth and without complication. -- Ed, Tennessee
- We would recommend GayRealEstate.com to our friends that are considering buying or selling a home and already have, to a few people at work. Thank you so much for this service. -- Terery, Florida
- My agent was a delight to work with. He was very dedicated and worked night and day to get my closing done in the very short timeline that I had. -- Justin, Texas
- So glad I searched your website first, before looking elsewhere. I am you and your agent to all of my friends who are showing an interest in moving here. -- Roberta, Florida
- I was extremely pleased with my GayRealEstate.com experience. I would highly recommend your services again :) -- Mark, Colorado
- We highly recommend GayRealEstate.com - especially when relocating! -- Patricia, Arizona
- We would definitely recommend GayRealEstate.com to our friends that are considering buying or selling a home. -- Alisa, North Carolina
- Melissa contacted us immediately and so far she has been great to work with! I am so happy I took a shot and googled gay and gay friendly realtors as the first realtor we were given was NOT about anything gay in fact she was a bit anti gay. So thank you for offering this service! -- Jayme and Tammy, Florida
- I would absolutely recommend GayRealEstate.com. I've already mentioned it to several of my friends while discussing how I found such a great realtor. -- Robin, Virginia
- I would surely recommend GayRealEstate.com to my friends who are considering buying or selling a home. -- Dianne, Arkansas
- Our negotiations went back and forth there for a while but our agent Steve helped us get the job done. More importantly, a solid friendship has developed between Steve and his partner and me and mine. We are very grateful for the website and the service it provides. We will be referring all of our friends to the site that need a realtor. -- Matt, New Jersey
- My agent's organization and pre-communication to me before my flight out made for a very productive and efficient process. He was able to refer me to a lender, builder, and draftsman. I have already recommended GayRealEstate.com to my friends! -- Michael, New Mexico
- We tried another site and never heard back from the agent... Our GayRealEstate.com agent contacted us within 20 minutes! Amazing service and amazing results ~ Thank you. -- Jerry , Colorado
- Finding a realtor to buy a home in a fairly small conservative town was an issue for me, until I discovered GayRealEstate.com. I was thrilled to find the website and choose my (perfect) realtor. I would recommend their services. -- Matt, Michigan
- I was looking for a very specific REALTOR and your website was perfect in finding a match that fit our needs. As we were first time buyers, we wanted someone who was imformative and understanding about our lives. -- Jenny, California
- I think your website is a fantastic idea. My partner and I have received outstanding and honest service throughout this entire process. I'm very impressed. -- Jeremy, Arizona
- My agent, Tim, was always responsive when I had any questions or concerns and would reach out to the required parties on my behalf to light a fire or throw some gas on it! Everything went great. I would and have already recommended Gay Real Estate and my agent Tim to my friends. -- Shane, Colorado
- We had a wonderful experience using this site, it is how we found our prefect agent. We will recommend our friends use this site. We would use the site again in the future when buying or selling property. -- Kim, Nevada
- I found the website to be helpful in finding an LGBTQ+ ally to help me and my family buy a home without any animosity towards us or our lifestyle. It was very nice to not have that tension. I will definitely recommend friends in the community utilize this website to get them hooked up with a quality agent that will support their home buying needs without bias! -- Melody, Colorado
- I had an excellent experience with my realtor and would recommend GayRealEstate to my friends, and encourage you to support our community by using a gay or lesbian realtor. Thank you. -- Paul, Arizona
- I would ABSOLUTELY recommend GayRealEstate.com. -- Joseph, Florida
- When you promised a gay/gay friendly Realtor, you were right! My partner and I felt totally comfortable knowing our best interests were at heart, and for our comfort, it was handled in total confidence. Thank you! -- Sharon, California
- My agent was great! I will definitely recommend GayRealEstate.com to my friends. I'm so grateful for the confidentiality of your site and the service you provide to our community. -- Jeremy, California
- Our Realtor was great. He made reference to GayRealEstate.com, but did not dwell on it or pry. He simply acknowledged it and we moved forward in a very professional way. -- Tom, Virginia
- I would absolutely recommend GayRealEstate.com to my friends who are considering buying or selling a home. -- Maurice, California
- Our agent's follow up from offer to final closing was impeccable. He answered any questions or concerns we had promptly. I can't thank you enough for this amazing service. -- Tom, Nevada
- My agent was excellent. I'm grateful for your service, it provided me a level of comfort and representation I didn't believe was possible. Thank you. -- John, Minnesota
- We would absolutely recommend GayrRealEstate.com without any reservations. -- Ron, Florida
- Thank you sooo much! We found a house the first day, made an offer, and the sellers accepted. What a great service you provide. -- Liz, Virginia
- What an awesome website and experience! I definitely will recommend GayRealEstate.com to my friends that are buying, selling or relocating. -- Mark, California
- GayRealEstate.com was a great resource, allowing us to choose the perfect realtor and we would highly recommend it to our friends. -- Greg & John, California
- As first time homebuyers, my partner and I were looking for an agent who would not only show us houses, but educate us about the process of buying a house. Our agent not only met but exceeded our expectations. -- Laura, Tennessee
- We have already recommended GayRealEstate to others! Finding a realtor gay realtor in Texas was a breeze with your site, and made our house hunting and purchase so much more enjoyable, knowing our best interests were being properly represented. -- Ron, Texas
- I am so happy I worked through this website! My agent was definitely a joy to work with, was super helpful, supportive and patient! I have already recommended this website to several friends. -- Georgia, Oregon
- When asked recently whether I would recommend Gay Real Estate I responded "Yes I would" Furthermore my agent was "...professional, caring, and patient. He knows his stuff! I appreciate all he did helping me find my new home." -- Bernie, Washington
- GayRealEstate.com provided us with a wonderful experience. We found our agent, Bill, through this site and would recommend him. For our friends who live outside Las Vegas we would recommend using this site for their search and we would use this site if buying or selling outside this area in the future. -- Kim, Nevada
- I want to thank GayRealEstate for connecting us with such a wonderful broker who my partner and I felt comfortable with... I would recommend GayRealEstate.com to my friends who are considering buying or selling a home. -- Erin, New York
- I definitely would recommend GayRealEstate.com. Finding a gay real estate agent to work with was such a relief for us, we not only found the perfect home but have gained a friend in the process. -- Rachel, Missouri
- My agent was excellent! Experienced, available and an expert with marketing and communication. Thanks for this amazing service. -- Don, Florida
- Great to have your site! Our experience working with our gay realtor was everything we expected and then some. Thanks a bunch - we have told numerous folks about this site. -- Richard, New Mexico
Should You Change Real Estate Agents?
Being a member of the LGBTQ community may make you hesitant about simply hiring any real estate agent. You want to make certain the person you’re working with is going to be able to help you find the home that fits all of your needs, while also res more...
U Street, a Home to the LGBTQ Community in DC
Situated in the Northwestern part of Washington, D.C. is an area known as the U Street Corridor. It’s sometimes referred to as Cardozo or as the Cardozo/Shaw district, too. This area is a residential and commercial neighborhood that is made up of n more...
The Gay Neighborhoods of New Orleans
Are you considering a move to New Orleans? This unique city offers a melting pot of various cultures, creating a place like no other. Whether you’re looking for a quiet place to raise a family or a great place to party and meet people, New Orleans more...