The Most Stressed Out Cities in the US
Forbes Magazine recently ranked cities based on their unemployment rate, housing affordability, cost of living, and other factors to determine which cities are the most stressed out..
Here are the cities topping its “stressed” list:.
- Los Angeles: A 12.3% unemployment rate, the third least affordable housing market in the nation, and a high cost of living.
- New York, N.Y.: “The least affordable housing stock in the U.S., the most extreme population density, and the highest cost of living,” according to Forbes.
- Chicago: Worst traffic congestion in the country, a 10.3% unemployment rate, and fourth most extreme for population density in the nation.
- Washington, D.C.: Tied with Chicago for worst traffic congestion in the U.S., which keeps commuters in traffic jams, on average, 70 hours per year.
- San Diego, Calif.: Some of the least affordable housing in the nation, seventh highest cost of living in the country, and a 10.5% unemployment rate.
Find out what other cities topped the “stressed” list at Forbes. .
GayRealEstate.com ~ Gay Realtors bringing our LGBT community the top residential real estate stories coast-to-coast, and in your neighborhood! .
Click here for a FREE list of gay realtors, lesbian realtors, gay mortgage lenders and residential service professionals nationwide..
Do you have a real estate story you'd like us to cover? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.