In order to appreciate Asheville, North Carolina it is important to appreciate the state in which it is located. North Carolina has a very long rich history and took part in many of the important events that took part in our country, it is located in the Southeastern United States and shares borders with Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, and the Atlantic Ocean. North Carolina and Ashville itself is known for its rich soil that is great for growing tobacco. It also has a lot of scenic beauty that attracts many tourists each year.
In 2010 North Carolina was voted as the second best state for business by Chief Executive Officer Magazine. It was chosen as the third best place for business by Forbes magazine as well.
1. Living in Asheville comes with many benefits. For those with a mind towards the arts Ashville is known as the place to be ~ Asheville has 30-plus art galleries in its downtown, it also has many art galleries surrounding the downtown area. If art is your thing Asheville is the place to be
2. For those who love food there is a lot to love in Asheville! If you are looking for a home style meal or a four star experience Asheville has you covered. The food and arts go hand in hand. In many of the restaurants located in Ashville you will find live bands that play while you eat.
3. Another great benefit of living in Asheville according to Asheville gay realtor is living by the Blue Ridge Mountains. For those who like the outdoors there is no better place to explore! If you like mountain biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, or exploring, Asheville is the place for you.
4. Asheville is known for its great people. Culture is often celebrated in Asheville and the people could not be nicer. If you are looking for a great place to live with nice welcoming people than Asheville is the place for you.
5. Asheville has many unique shopping districts. Shoppers from miles around Ashville travel here to shop. Ashville is known for its relaxing shopping experiences. Anything you could possibly hope to purchase can be found is Asheville for a great price.
6. Asheville has a lot to offer the history buff. People who love history will love living in Asheville, North Carolina. If you have a little free time there are many historic tours to choose from in Ashville and the surrounding area.
7. Living in Asheville, North Carolina you experience a rather pleasant climate! Asheville is known for its almost tropical weather. The summers are relaxing and the winters are mild. It is just one of the many benefits of living in Asheville North Carolina.
According to Trulia, the average listing price for homes for sale in Asheville NC was $412,994.00 for the week ending Nov 28, 2012 which represents an increase of 0.6%, or $2,620.00 compared to the prior week. Popular neighborhoods in Asheville include Historic Montford and Oakley, with average listing prices of $382,957 and $158,394.
Author Jeff Hammerberg is the Founding CEO of http://www.GayRealEstate.com. Free Instant Access to Asheville and the Nation's Top Gay, Lesbian and Gay Friendly Realtors Coast to Coast. FREE Buyers Representation ~ Free Relocation Kit to any City, USA ~ Free Sellers Market Analysis for home sellers.