TOLL FREE 1.888.420.MOVE(6683)
Proud member and support of the LGBT Community serving since 1985 ~ Recipient of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014, Hall of Fame and 100% club member.
A Full time Realtor, l am committed to Professionalism with the Highest Standards, by demonstrating ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY and attention to detail through constant communication.
Putting Clients needs first, proactively focusing on SOLUTIONS, constantly improving with fresh new ideas, the latest innovations in the industry & changes to the Real estate market. Communicating these changes and benefits to help maximize our clients real estate investments.
Building RELATIONSHIPS by sharing information & experiences so that the clients can make informed decisions.
Whether buying, selling, or financing residential, investment condominiums or new home construction, contact me first!
Please reach me anytime via the "Contact Paul" button for a prompt reply!
Did Paul represent you with buying or selling a home? Please consider writing a review.
Life Time Achievement Award 2014
Hall Of Fame Award 2001
Consistent PLATINUM AWARD, 100% AWARD & EXECUTIVE CLUB MEMBER throughout my career
- Ontario Real Estate Association - Graduate 1985 Segment I, II, III
- Ontario Real Estate Association - Broker Administration, Courses Included: Real Estate Law, Real Estate Appraisal, Mortgage Financing, Real Estate Property Management and Office Administration
- Ontario Mortgage Brokers Association- Obtained Mortgage Broker License
- Brokerage Registered Relocation Specialist Program (RRS) Courses provided expert insight and knowledge into corporate and residential relocation procedures
- Education to develop public relations skills, sales strategy/technique and enhance selling skills.